The Bottom Line
Bhai Sahib Bhai Nirmal Singh Khalsa Pipli Wale (of Pipli) brings a unique approach to kirtan with his new album release Tum Karo Daya Mere Sai. Bold, yet soothing and sublime, this epic East meets West fusion is a musical extravaganza featuring the divine hymns of Gurbani Kirtan as its shining star. Delighting the senses even as it teases and tames the mind, disarming the ego, the heart and soul surrender in submission to celestial sound, rendering the ears servants of the divine, longing only for more.
- Soulful expression of Gurbani Kirtan.
- Sturdy hardcover CD jacket withstands international shipping.
- Eclectic musical arrangements appeals to all ages and cultures.
- Includes 7 page shabad booklet with Gurmukhi, Romanized characters, and English translation.
- Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Aircel, BSNL(N/W) & Uninor Mobile Smart Phone Codes inside CD Jacket.
- Tum Karo Daya Mere Sai ACD Album by Bhai Sahib Bhai Nirmal Singh Khalsa Pipli Sahib Wale
- Copyright © 2012 Shemaroo Shinestar
- Presented by Babli Singh Shine Star
- Released: December 12, 2012
- Arrangement and Programing:
- Music and Vocal:
- Bhai Sahib Bhai Nirmal Singh Khalsa Pipli Sahib Wale
- Raginder "Violinder" Momi
- Bhai Pritam Singh ji
- Bhai Prabhpal Singh ji
- Bhai Namdev Singh ji
- Female Vocalists:
- Biba Arvindpal Kaur ji
- Biba Arpana Kaur ji
- Gunkirat Kaur ji
- Male Vocalists:
- Mahapursh Param Sant Raja Jogi Satnam Singh Pipli Sahib Wale
- Bhai Harbakjeet Singh ji
- Contents (1:06:32) :
- Poori Asa - "My Hopes and Desires" (Guru Granth Sahib - 577) (6:39)
- Tuhee Tuhee - "You only You" (Guru Granth Sahib - 969) (9:04)
- Tum Karo Daya Mere Sai - "Have Pity on Me" (Guru Granth Sahib - 673) (9:47)
- Atah Pritam Man Mohna - "He is Dear to Me" (Guru Granth Sahib - 542) (7:46)
- Bhaya Divana Shah Ka - "Crazy Nanak Has Gone Insane After His Lord"(Guru Granth Sahib - 991) (7:28)
- Meri Abhay - "A Request of Mine" (Dasam Granth - 1015) (4:52)
- Rajan Ke Raja - "He is King of Kings" (Dasam Granth - 338) (7:12)
- Tum Ho - "Oh Lord" (Dasam Granth - 732) (5:27)
- Waheguru Waheguru - "Wondrous Enlightener" (Guru Granth Sahib - 1402) (8:17)
- Contact Information:
- Bhai Nirmal Singh Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +919896041741
Guide Review - "Tum Karo Daya Mere Sai" By Bhai Nirmal Singh Khalsa
One evening when I went to hear kirtan, and listened as the youth poured their hearts into singing, I felt utter bliss to be with sangat. At the same time it seemed some component was missing from the tunes being sung, as though the music did not adequately convey the expression of feeling seen on the faces of singers. The next morning, while remembering the kirtan from the night before, as I readied myself for the day, I tried to conjure an expressive refrain from within, and in the very next instance my ears heard that same sound coming from the next room. I discovered my husband listening to the shabad Tum Karo Mere Sai being sung by Bhai Nirmal Singh. Utterly entranced, we listened repeatedly to Bhai Nirmal Singh's kirtan day and night for weeks and weeks.
Bhai Nirmal Singh born September 13, 1989, entices the mind, and enchants the heart apertures to open and access the portals of divine consciousness with his kirtan. His own free spirit sparkles through his album released on 12/12/12. The happiness expressed, dispels sorrows, uplifting and freeing from worldly cares, forgotten, the soul caught up in listening.
The first line of the shabad for which the album is named sets the tone for the entire exquisite experience:
"Tum Karo Mere Sai||
Aisi mat dijai mere thakur sada sada tudh dhiai ||1|| rahao||
Take Thou pity on me O my Master
Bless me with such an understanding O my Master Lord, that ever and forever I meditate upon Thee." Composed by Fifth Guru Arjun Dev.
- India ACD Rs 125:
- MP3 Albums USD $8.91 (Individual .99)(Free Preview):
- Listen Online:
(Sikhism.About.com is part of the About Group. For reprint requests be sure to mention if you are a non-profit organization or school.)