A pothi may be:
- Amrit Kirtan - Selected hymns from Guru Granth Sahib.
- Bahu Shabdee - Hymns of Asa di Var (aasaa dee vaar).
- Steek - Set of two or more volumes containing the complete Guru Granth and translation for study purposes.
- Santhia or Senchia - Set of two or more Gurmukhi volumes containing the complete Guru Granth for study purposes.
- Nitnem Gutka - a small volume containing the five required daily prayers and often other verses.
- Sukhmani Sahib - A hymn from Guru Granth Sahib having 24 parts.
- Sundar Gutka - A volume containing the Amrit Banis, selected verses from Guru Granth such as Sukhmani Sahib, and selections from Dasam Granth (compositions of Guru Gobind Singh, tenth spiritual master of the Sikhs).