October 31 and November 1 mark the anniversary of the 1984 Delhi Anti-Sikh Riots and Massacre
. No one has ever been held accountable for the deaths of thousands of innocent Sikhs slaughtered in the backlash following the assassination of Indira Gandhi after she ordered troupes and tanks to storm the Golden Temple complex
in June of 1984. Just as Halloween and All Saints Day
is observed remembering Christian Martyrs, Sikhs gather on these dates for memorial services commemorating innocent victims of the 1984 Delhi Massacre. This space is dedicated to their memory. Please share names and stories of loved ones lost here. Loved Ones Lost
ETHE KOI KISE DA NAHI BANDA
- MERE NANA (my grandmother) JE NE MENU DSE SE KA UHNA NE DELHI IK SHADI TE JANA SE BUT UH NATURALLY NA JA SKE US DIN HE 1984 DE DANGE HON LAG PAYE TE MARE NANA JE NE JIS MUNDE DE SHADI TE JANA SE UH HINDU SE PAR USDA MASAD (his mother sister husband) IK SIKH SE USNE SHADI WICH HE USDE SIR UTE SHARAB PA KE AAG (fire) LA DITI TE JADO OH WECHARA TARAFDA SE TA OH KEHANDE SAN KA DEKHO SARDAR NACH RAHA HE......(When he feels pain and shouts they said see Sardar is doing dance sale......)
- —Guest ARJINDER SINGH
- mar chach ji jiundan uhna nu sir vich pipe mar mar ka mar dita ta ata mari chachi da bhra ji nu vi dona nu mari chachi na ghar da vahda vich rjaian ta manja pa ka saskr kita
- —Guest Gurdav singh
- "Despite the evidence and filing of FIR, the killing and murder of 16 Sikhs in Reasi Jammu was not even investigated let alone prosecuted" - attorney Gurpatwant Singh Pannun Legal Advisor to Sikhs For Justice.
- List of Sikhs Killed -
Ratan Singh Son Of Chetan Singh Foremen,Village Mastuana Post Of Badala Bangar,Gurdaspur, Punjab -
Mukhtyar Singh Son Of Preetam Singh Post Office Rosi Kehla Badala Bangar,Gurdaspur, Punjab -
Heera Singh Son Of Mukhtar Singh Jwala Flour Mil Bhai Gurnampura Street Shekhwa Wali Amritsar(Punjab) -
Ranjit Singh Son Of Sadu Singh Foreman.Village Bartiya Postoffice Raowalagarh,Nagar Solan Himachal Pardesh -
Manjit Singh Son Of Sohan Singh Electricians Village Lidopur Post Office Kahnowal Gurdaspur(Punjab) -
Satnam Singh S/O Bachan Singh Telephone Inspector,Village Nawan,Post Office Babehali Gurdaspur(Punjab) -
Giyan Singh S/O Amar Singh Vill.Hargowala, Postoffice And Distt.Hoshairpur(Punjab) -
Rashpal Singh Vill.Mansak Distt Hoshairpur PunjabTersaim Singh S/O Chara
- —Guest No Justice
- YOU HAVE OPENED A TOPIC WE NEVER SAW
THE OTHER SIDE OF COIN. WE CON`T REDRESS THE LOSS OF DEPARTED BELOVED
- —Guest p bhalkikar
A tale I've heard of..
- It was before the time I was born when my uncle was living in Delhi and when he saw that in this genocide all his friends were brutally killed by all those congress people he took his entire family to Punjab with his pregnant wife. This is as hard for him that he was unable to visit Delhi again.
- —Guest A kid
- This is on behalf the people who died young and old by the hands of cowards, "Let me say for the record, I am not a gangster and never have been. I'm not the thief who grabs your purse. I'm not the guy who jacks your car. I'm not down with the people who steal and hurt others. We are just brother's who fight back."
That is a message to the 200 cowardly kitten Hindus who ganged up on one lone lion Sikh.
Rest in peace to my brother and sisters and elders that lost their lives meet you in the crossroads.
- —Guest wert
- Because I grew up in a Eastern European Jewish family and my parents family came to America to escape the Holocaust, I grew up hearing about all the horrors they had to endure. I know it is not exactly the same but genocide is till genocide. So I say to Jews and Sikhs alike. " We will never forget "
- —Guest yellowkarma
About Your Article
- Sukhmandir, I really enjoyed reading this many of your recommendations can be beneficial to all not just Sikhs. It is too bad more people are too afraid to learn more about what they don't understand so they can relate to those sharing this world with them.
- —Guest Amanda Moore
- I have written and written and written about this until I am all written out. I am just listing the dead of our group in Delhi that day, birth and death days and relationship to me.
Without the exception of the two preborn children, all were/are Khalsa:
SHAHEED BERTRAM K. SINGH, brother (1931-1984)
SHAHEED BALBIR SINGH, cousin (1971-1984)
SHAHEED EDUARD P. SINGH, brother (1937-1984)
SHAHEED MANDEEP SINGH KHALSA, husband (1942-1984)
SHAHEED MOHAN SINGH, cousin (1950-1984)
SHAHEED SANDEEP SINGH, son (1971-1984)
and our two daughters who died unborn,
BABY KAUR ONE
BABY KAUR TWO
I am publishing a special post in my blog The Road To Khalistan on 31 October.